09-18-2026, 03:54 PM
(09-18-2026, 03:50 PM)Brenda_R2 Wrote:(09-18-2026, 03:37 PM)armz247 Wrote: Given they say they will not accept further submissions, should I now leave it and wait for the claim, or is there any tactical value in sending one final reply?
And what are you going to say?
They've already told you the drawbridge is up.
As @b789 correctly surmised: "Send it by email and then say nothing further".
Listen to the excellent advice you are receiving here.
@Brenda_R2 Understood, thank you.
Just to clarify, I did follow b789’s previous advice and sent the short tactical reply he drafted. I was only updating the thread with Gladstones’ latest response so the full context is recorded in case it becomes relevant later.
I’ll now wait for the claim unless b789 advises otherwise.

